Monday, April 6, 2009

Belgrade zoo...amazing animals...

Went to Belgrade zoo yesterday. Lovely day...spring is here and all is lovely. I had a visitor over the weekend (a guest from Holland) and on Sunday morn we went to the Belgrade zoo. I will write about the whole visit later, but just had to share a few pics from the zoo.

Check out this amazing peacock that is in the Belgrade zoo... I've never seen anything like it!


So beautiful! Puts a regular peacock to shame!


When it is closed, it looks like a wedding dress...



Hard to believe that something so elegant and lovely is a male!

This one appears to be a mixed breed....or perhaps the elusive "skunk peacock"






I had never seen this bird before either...the zoo had so many cool birds. But this one reminded me that...like the strip club Deja Vu in Michigan...this zoo has hundreds of beautiful birds and one ugly one.

1 comment: